Create PDF or web forms in minutes. Collect results in real time.
- Get started quickly by customizing templates, or build from scratch with drag and drop simplicity
- Easily add a submit button to collect data using an existing fillable PDF form
- Effortlessly distribute your form: send a PDF, share a link, or embed a form in your web page
- View results in real-time with automatically generated, easy-to-understand tables and charts
- Accept payments online, let people attach files, and add skip logic with web forms
- Enjoy seamless integration with Adobe Acrobat® XI Pro
With the Adobe FormsCentral online service, you can:
- Build forms faster: Get started quickly with a predesigned template that’s easy to customize. Or build a form from scratch using the intuitive drag-and-drop form editor. Add your company’s logo: Personalize your online forms and questionnaires with your company’s logo.
- Collect information with PDF or web forms: It’s easy to create a PDF form that anyone can complete using free Adobe Reader. It’s just as simple to create and publish a web form that virtually anyone can fill out in a web browser.
- Help people fill out forms correctly: Guide people through your form by including help text and required fields. If you’re building a web form, you can add skip logic so people see only the questions that apply to them.
- Integrate with PayPal: Easily set up payments, donations and more. Accept PayPal and credit card payments on your forms.
- Distribute PDF forms and surveys: Distribute forms as fillable PDF files, giving respondents time to complete the form offline. Allow respondents to download the PDF form and save for their records.
- Share web forms and surveys: Distribute a link to your web forms and questionnaires through email and Twitter. Or embed your form into a website. Allow recipients on multiple devices to complete your forms and surveys with simply a web browser and an Internet connection.
- Collect responses in tables: Once your form is published, sit back and watch the results roll in. Responses are displayed in a table you can search, sort, and filter. You can also export data to a spreadsheet or database application for further analysis.
- View and analyze results in real time: Every time a recipient clicks Submit, results are automatically updated and presented in a summary report that’s filled with color-coded, easy-to-read bar graphs and pie charts.
- Share your results: Save your report as a PDF. Or copy and paste individual charts into Microsoft PowerPoint for a visual presentation.
If you’d like to learn more about how Adobe FormsCentral can benefit your company, contact us.