IBM Cast Iron
WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud Integration enables companies to rapidly connect their hybrid world of public clouds, private clouds, and on-premise applications.
Rapidly deliver cloud integration projects in days and achieve higher return on investment in software as a service (SaaS) and cloud models. Leverage reusable process templates and use a “configuration, not coding” approach to solve the entire lifecycle of your cloud integration.
Why Cloud Application Integration?
IBM provides a complete set of capabilities for managing an API environment in one cloud based solution with the ability to create APIs from a single or multiple endpoints, through a simplified “configuration, not coding” interface. This rapid, secure and simplified approach for cloud application integration with WebSphere Cast Iron delivers:
- Connectivity: Products provide connectivity to hundreds of cloud and on-premise applications, databases, web services, messaging systems and many other end-points.
- Transformation: Enables you to transform data from source to target applications using a graphical, drag-and-drop interface.
- Business Logic: You can graphically define the flow of data between source and target applications and setup business logic rules with a ‘configuration, not coding’ approach.
- Management: Provides a Web-based console to monitor integration transactions, handle exceptions and provide proactive alerting for data and connectivity errors.
- Web API Services: Provides a secure environment with capabilities to easily and rapidly assemble and publish compelling APIs– with added business analytics functionality to adapt or grow applications to meet the needs of developer community and consumption models.
- Mobile data access: Enhanced scenarios to rapidly access and integrate applications for mobile app development that scale to any consumption model across devices.
If you’d like to learn more about how WebSphere Cast Iron can benefit your company, contact us.